Monday, September 24, 2007

There there

Today I had a couple comments from a loyal reader. The first concerned the purchase of German goods. Personally, from what I've heard, Mercedes Benz' products have ceased to be anything special in terms of quality and comfort. The second comment was that people who talk in Shul disturb the sleep of those trying to listen to the sermon. Wait, that didn't make sense! No fears, redundant tautological and sometimes (but not always) repetitive man is here! (Drum roll please...)
Personally, I usually daven during the Rabbi's speech. This Yom Kippur I napped. What joy. What frabjous feeling. What nonsense.
Anyway, I was just reading about Reform's new Siddur. What exactly is the point of being a Reform Jew? Where do they go after death? Where do they spend their lives? What's the point of it all?
On all fairness, I often ask myself some of the above questions.
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the mind of a blogger when he (or she) is writing? Well here's your chance, folks, so buckle up and keep your feet off the tomatoes on the floor, because this is going to be a wild ride. That period killed it, huh?
Man, now that I'm all psyched up to expose my inner logic, I'm way too lazy to explain everything. My more acerbic readers would say at this point that I have no inner logic. They might be right. Then again, they might be wrong.
And I may just be tired.

0 comments: