Monday, July 23, 2007

Beautiful S. Louis

I haven't written in a while. I'm sorry. See, we drove to beautiful S. Louis, MO on Friday. Have you ever been there? They have this big arch thing. Really big. We touched it. Exciting, eh?

I'd love to be able to say that we found some Jews hanging out there, but I guess they were all home preparing for Shabbos. So we headed there ourselves. Well not really home. That's in Minnesota/Florida/New York, but close enough.

And as for Shabbos? It was very nice. The Chabad Shul is, thank G-d, bursting at its seams, so hopefully they'll soon find some bigger digs. And otherwise? As I've said before, it's tough to write when you've got writer's block. There is an apostrophe there, right? After all, it is my block.

So, as I say, I'm sorry, I've nothing too inspiring to write, but hey, I'll try tomorrow. Nothing like Tisha Bav to fire up those creative juices.

0 comments: