Monday, July 30, 2007

Internet is a Hot Commodity Out Here in Yehuppitzville!

Virtually every hotel/motel/motor inn/hostel/dog kennel in this great land boasts of free high-speed internet. So I had visions of late model Mac Pros - or at the worst the very latest Pentiums - on every desk in every room. Much to my surprise, I discovered that there is one computer, in the lobby, and it's not that fast anyway. Why do I mention this? Because there's also thirty-six guests in the lobby, just wandering around aimlessly, waiting for the moment when I leave the computer and they can pounce. So instead of writing of all the great work that we're doing here in spectacular mid-Missouri I'll just end off.

Next time...less fluff, more content (if we get an upper-class hotel!)

5 comments:

le7 said...

What is this? Staying in hotels? Not sleeping in your rental car which the cause is already paying for? Feh!

Just like a guy said...

It's hard to take a shower in a rental car.

le7 said...

How often do you need to shower already?

Just like a guy said...

It's not about me, it's about the people we visit.

le7 said...

Ahhh OK I buy it.