Friday, August 10, 2007

The end

Well folks, the time has come to say goodbye. Snif Snif. But don't cry. Life goes on, as it always does. I'm only updating now because the website that I use to write the blog only works with Internet Explorer, and at home we have Safari.

So how would I rate Merkos Shlichus? It was pretty good. We could have done more. Truth is, is any situation, you could always do more. Which is a good thing. If you can't do more, then what's the point? Might as well just give up.

I'm sorry, this post is needlessly philosophical. My readers expect a blend of humor, irreverence, and deep religious conviction. Or so they tell me. Anyway, it's been a pleasure, and if anyone feels a need to communicate, they can always leave a post, with their real email (you know who you are), and I'll get back to you.

Man, goodbyes are so hard.

0 comments: