Sunday, March 15, 2009

The night the died

That's what happens when you have a great title and nothing to fill in. Reminds me of Peppermint Patty, the Peanuts character created by Charles Schulze simply because he was scared someone else would take the name. So that leaves me with congratulations for Motty and Fraidy Beenstock on their marriage (yes I was there) and yes, Chony Milecki once again wowed the crowd. You know, pretty soon I'm gonna start charging for these endorsements here.

Meanwhile, in other news, it's come to my attention that life is not as simple as it looks. Everyone has their problems, and when you think about it, you wonder, "How in the world is he, she, or it dealing with that?!" Even worse than having no interrobang, you wonder, "How the heck am I dealing with my own problems?" Because let's face it folks, everyone has problems, and we often don't know how to solve them. When someone else comes to you with their problems you think, "Oh, that's simple, obvious and hassle free-just do this, that, and the other thing." But then the same problems happen to you, and you realize that HEY! life's not so simple, is it? In fact, it's pretty wildly nutso crazy difficult. And then you dig down deeper...

Ahh, if only it were that simple. You know, there are people who simply fail in life. I'm not talking about the guy who could've been a doctor and instead found fulfillment growing cabbage-he at least is happy. I'm talking about the guy who hates his life, and the whole world is maskim that this guy failed. Or is it worse when the whole world thinks you have it made and you still have it made? Because then you don't even get anyone's sympathy. So yeah, there it is, desperate I was for something to write tonight and all I can come up with is some pretentious twaddle.

In other news, I just heard that someone read this blog and turned to the person next to them and said, "Hey, this guy is great!" That's actually not true. Only thing is, if I told you all what was actually said then valuable channels of information might be cut off, and then were would be? And another thing: you should all know that whoever is leaving comments under my name on collive.com-thanks very much and all, but I hope the general populace doesn't think that I'm leaving those myself. I'm not that tacky. I'm also not tacky enough to call someone RAW, much as they would like me to. Sorry.

7 comments:

bonne said...

huh....

le7 said...

I'd love to see you call someone raw!!

Anonymous said...

nice wedding?

Just like a guy said...

sara: what part didn't you get?
le7: really? I'll work on it.
Anon: but of course!

bonne said...

that huh was more of the hmmm category.

Just like a guy said...

Knowing what I know, I suppose you're entitled.

bonne said...

Knowing what I know, I am indeed.