Thursday, May 28, 2009

Post Roundup

It's like a mini Haveil Havalim!

Frum Satire, who is claiming shadchanus gelt along with Nemo, gave us Frum Satire makes a shidduch. He also had a video of the event.

Next up we have a roundup of the whole event from Shriki at Blogger Engagement.

Real and Wright (burgundy shirt!) has a Bloggers' Convention.

C is feeling happy and sad with Mixed up with emotions.

Sara writes a bit at Days Gone By....

Chanie says WOW!

Shmais has some nice comments, as does Crownheights.info and COLlive.com.

If I've missed anyone, tell me, and y'all have a great Shavuos, and accept the Torah with joy and inner shtuff!

8 comments:

Mottel said...

Hey, I also suggested this wonderful shidduch!
I'd link to your mazal tov and give a shout out, if only I was writing posts write now :-)
. . . Now let's not link to Chabad Yellow Journalist rags . . .

le7 said...

Mottel - When did you suggest it?

Mottel said...

I spoke about it with Sef. With E.
Though I wasn't ptivy to info right away (I'm further down on the grape vine then others) so it could be after things had warmed up a drop . . .

Just like a guy said...

Probably. How was the wedding?

Modeh B'Miktsas said...

Ah. The joys of not believing in arranged marriage. I will never have to get into fights about shadchanus gelt.

Mottel said...

Amazing . . . but waut until you get a load of mine . . .

Moshe said...

its on chrudge too

Just like a guy said...

Modeh: It's still traditional to give it.

Mottel: Should be fun. Of course, you misspelled my name on the wedding invite.

Moshe: I saw. Quite amazing.