Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Comment time!

Now we come to comment post time blog type thing, in which I comment on your comments. How exciting! Yesterday the former almighty editor pointed out that Immanuel Shochet is quite repetitive. I would agree. Today I listened to another three hours, and now I know the stuff backward and forward. Well, close. But yes, he does basically say the same thing over and over. But no matter, still enjoyable.
Meanwhile, our friend Shillibeer commented that I have a perfect opportunity to remember shtuff as I can just tell it to over to the Bochurim. It's a good idea in theory, but getting people to actually sit down and listen takes great effort. Yesterday, I did manage it, and it was quite enjoyable.
Another thing. I put my blog on the jblog thingie. They have a rating system, which so far has proven to be rather odd. When I rate my own blog first, then a bunch of other people rate it too. Which is a pity, because at least one of the very highly rated blogs was not my best. Not by a long shot. Oh well. Hopefully people won't judge me by one semi-consciously produced post. And if they do, well, that's their business, right?

0 comments: