Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Strange things

Whenever I read something particularly asinine online I say (out loud of course) "Shut up you stupid people!" This usually occurs when I read that Israel is planning on giving away land or helping terrorists in any other way, and when I read that the world is going to end in 2047 because of greenhouse gases, or any other such nonsense.
Are all terrorists terrorists? Of course. Is there such a thing as Palestinian? Of course not. Therefore, for lack of a better name, I'm forced to call them terrorists. Does that make them all terrorists? Of course, that's their name.
Another pet peeve is garbage Jewish music, of which there is a vast amount, particularly playing on shmais, which I have to listen to. All right, I don't have to listen to it, but there's not too much else to listen to. I guess we all have our little crosses to bear.
Back to the terrorists, there's a serious problem. Why do they all look so dirty? Haven't they been introduced to showers? How can we be expected to deal with these people as equals when they don't seem to understand the rudiments of proper hygiene? Are we really ready to bring these smelly things into the sacred confines of Annapolis, or the whole of the western world in general? Issues like these are what keep me up at night.

0 comments: