Thursday, October 18, 2007

This time

This time folks, it is for real. I have moved into the Yeshiva High School of the Twin Cities. In other news, I got an email from the guys who made my original blog possible. What was strange about that was that they had cut off my access to the site. So I tried going on, and boom, it worked! All right, so it wasn't actually a boom. Truth is, I made no audible sound, but my heart was jumping for joy. I couldn't find a link to get off the mailing list, as I'm not really doing anything with it anymore, so I marked it as "spam" in my gmail account, and hopefully that'll work.
With regard to the comment on my previous post, obviously that is totally true, but I'd sure like to believe that procreation, or the desire thereof, is not the only force driving mankind, and particularly Bochurim.

0 comments: