Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The evils of...

I have a toothache. So far I haven't been shown a whole lot of sympathy. But I'm a guy, I'll tough it out. That's the problem with us men; we'd rather suffer than complain.
And now that I've gotten that self-righteous garbage off my back I can blog about my one true passion.
Problem is, I haven't quite figured out what that one true passion is. Continuing with last night's theme (a little), it is very difficult to find one's true calling. What is it to be? It's all very well to dedicate one's life to G-d, but that doesn't necessarily put bread on the table. If you're on the Atkins diet then that's fine, but what about the rest of us, who still enjoy a croissant with their morning coffee? It would be nice if a letter came down from heaven with personalized directions. Oh, it has you say? The Torah? How could I forget. Our one true guiding light, eh?
You know what they say? If you have nothing to say, shut up. So I think I'll do that right now.

0 comments: