Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Title

So I assume that everyone reading this blog has heard about the disappearance of the Sefer Torah from myyeshiva. It's so melodramatic. I've always been one for the ultimate anything, meaning that if there's a hurricane, I want the entire city destroyed; if there's a terrorist attack, I want everyone dying fiery deaths. Truth is, I'm like this in all aspects, but I can't seem to think of any other good examples. All right, so on Simchas Torah, I want everyone bombed out of their brains. Lucky for me, a couple people actually did it it this year. I guess you could say that I'm a product of my times: bigger, better, faster, more powerful, deadly, stupid, funny, strange, whatever. How do you get more whatever? It's tough, but that's what G-d gave man perseverance for.
Very rarely is the ultimate achieved. Except of course in the superlative world of the media, where everything that can possible go wrong will be spectacular. Except that they always disappoint. Jerks.
Enough about me, the Torah is gone, no one knows who done it (except that thief of course) and meanwhile life continues on, as it always does, in the life of myself. Brilliant, eh? Or not.
More whatever.

0 comments: